Learn how to get started freelance writing, even if you've never been published before! This freelance writing online course will give you the tools you need to secure assignments with magazines, websites and brands you want to work with. Upon completing the course, you'll have the resources you need to research, pitch, start writing and get paid!
This freelance writing e-course hosted on Teachable's online platform will teach you how to find story ideas, show you how to write an article pitch editors will read and want to assign to you, and help you learn how to make more money in less time by securing repeat assignments.
This online course allows you to complete it on your own schedule. You can read through all of the lessons in one day, one week, or a month and take as long as you need to do the suggested exercises. (No required homework!)
In this freelance writing course Diana will take you through the necessary steps to become a successful freelance writer so you can boost your income while working from home! An Intuit study estimates that by the year 2020 more than 40% of the American workforce (roughly 60 million people) will be independent workers--temporary employees, freelancers and contractors. Get a jump-start by learning freelance skills now!
Why THIS Freelance Writing Course?
My Freelance Writing Online Course is different because I have experience working on staff in New York City for magazines and websites since 2004, with over 11 years of freelance writing experience. Here's why I'm the best instructor to help you get started with freelance writing:
- I’ve worked on staff in the New York City’s competitive magazine industry since 2004.
- I freelanced in my spare time while I held a full-time job, growing my business from $25/article assignments up to $1,700 assignments and two book assignments.
- I've gone from making a few hundred dollars annually freelancing to making six figures and supporting myself in NYC.
- I've worked on both sides of the industry as both a magazine editor and a freelance writer.
- I’ve pitched editors, wrote assignments, worked with brands, and kept clients for years so I could build my freelance writing and consulting business to what it is today.
What I’ll help you accomplish:
- I’ll tell you how to leverage connections to get more assignments.
- I'll give you the tools you need to get started freelance writing even if you've never been published..
- I’ll tell you how to get repeat assignments, negotiate rates, and have stellar relationships with editors.
Sign up for the Freelance Writing Online Course so you can become a successful, paid writer!